Okay, so this isn’t exactly a cheat, but I’ve come up with a really cool way to make all of your Sims go to work at once, therefore levelling up together and earning you money faster. These instructions are for the Kindle Fire HD, but you can simply adapt them for your Android device.
1) Check what time each of your Sims is supposed to start work. Quite often a few jobs will start at the same time.
2) Find the earliest start time (I think it’s the Athlete, but I’m not 100% sure )
3) Go to the town map, then drag down the little tab at the top of your screen. Then go to ‘More’
4) From here, select ‘Device’ and then ‘Date and Time’. Now, on the Kindle Fire HD, you cannot change the time to your will, but if you turn the automatic timer off, you can select a time zone, and thus change the time forward or backwards by up to thirteen hours. Just choose the time zone that will allow you to get the Sims you have chosen to start work.
5) Select the time zone, and then press back to return to the game. You will now be able to send that Sim to work. Repeat the process for the rest of your Sims who are able to work. You can also use this method to get your preteen or teenage Sims to go to high school at any given time.
I would advise doing this hint before you go to sleep at night. This means that all of your Sims are working overnight while you sleep, then you can wake up in the morning to a promoted group of Sims!